- I have sat with this Meme for a total of 96 days
- I am currently living in Cape Town, South Africa
- This is not my home, never was, never will be
- My first flight alone was at the age of 3
- My first flight as illegal pilot was at the age of 19
- I plan on flying out of RSA
- In order to get out I am selling all my furniture that is currently in storage.
- If you are looking for a double bed, washing machine, wind machine (not the dog I promise) or other little things, let me know.
- Sorry this does not include the kitchen sink
- It does include my TV, Hi-fi and Microwave
- I do not ship these things internationally only my body.
- All practically unused
- Unused because I used to work 16 hours, play for 4 and then sleep for the other 4.
- Think what you will
- No my body is not for sale, possibly in the future.
- I have received 3 Marriage proposals in the last 12 months, I turned each one of them down due to the fact that I will not marry for a visa.
- People say I am crazy for turning them down
- I don’t care if they do, I quite like my insanity and I have just managed to break in the straight jacket.
- I am currently doing a 600 page website (don’t say it, don’t do it, I don’t want to hear it).
- Graphic design as well in order to make enough money
- With the money I make through the sale of everything and the site I plan on buying a ticket out of here
- I am shit scared because I have no where to go and I don’t know if I have enough to get anywhere but I am determined
- I am hoping that I can teach with my TEFL (I have no peach impeppermint I shwear)
- That was the 2nd glass of wine talking not me
- Imaginary 2nd, this house is alcohol free for me
- One sip and I am told that I am an alcoholic
- I come from alcoholic stock, one sip is an automatic branding
- I love fermented grape juice for its essential vitamins and minerals
- It is almost two months now that I think about it since I really smoked full on… *partay dance*
- I deny all cheats
- I love cookies, no one believes me that I can bake them… ok they are normally really crunchy and odd shades of black
- They are home made charcoal with which I draw
- Charcoal and ink are my favourite mediums in which to draw and paint though I never do.
- Our secret, thanks
- I have been hired by a friend to do photography at her wedding.
- Payment is food apparently and I have never done a wedding before, I don’t mind I love food
- How this happened I have no clue. I believe her words were “SF your photos are sooo amazing please be our photographer”
- She’s cheap and she was lying, she knew she had me on food but had to seal deals.
- Its only 30 and I am craving a smoke huh where’d that come from!
- Oh, perhaps the number *shrug*
- At the age of 20 I smoked 60 a day, I claimed it to be because I only ever slept 3 hours
- I still only sleep between 3 and 5 hours every night
- My name means Nobel Strength, my second name means Nobel Grace, my surname means Barman or Innkeeper
- It is too poetic to translate for you the true meaning of all of that together. Perhaps its only in my head.
- I am studying TEFL as a back up plan to help get my butt overseas
- The course finishes on 29 September
- I have lots more to study but can’t during the evening so I sit here like kwoneshe2 (hah soz just had to say it so don’t feel so alone!)
- I got sidetracked, country options, right…
- Britain doesn’t want me because I am South African
- They don’t like South Africans anymore because our Home Affairs department was caught selling passports to the Pakistani’s
- Europe, It is the same with those Europeans, South Africans are now the devils spawn, forget Microsoft, we’re bad news
- South America, I don’t need a visa there, how cool is that! My Portuguese and Spanish though are absolutely shocking
- I can swear like a true Italian though
- That doesn’t count though
- I can swear in Italian, Afrikaans, Hindi, Swahili, German and Arabic
- I deny the ability to do so in French
- I very rarely swear in English when spoken
- I can imitate accents really well
- I do this without thinking
- If I talk to you and you talk differently I chameleon you, always have done
- Jokes aside I plan on making tracks a year to date since my last move went down
- October 2008 if not sooner.
- I have made a few very important decisions in the last year
- I will never again give up my independence to make another person happy
- I will never allow someone to guilt trip me into doing something either
- I will continue to speak up when I see injustice happen no matter what the consequences are, wrong is wrong.
- I will not baby those in my life who get jealous or show envy, if you are jealous of me deal with it and don’t make your problems mine, I am tired of hiding or changing my ways so that others aren’t “offended”
- Got sidetracked again
- I don’t have ADD but I can add though I love irritating 6 year olds with “2+2=5″
- They laugh at me saying that I am a dumb old person and there is no ways I can be an adult if I get THAT wrong
- I agree with them and get extra piece of cake because I am a giant kid
- Ok not that giant
- Back on track
- Another option is the USA although their entrance requirements are scary
- Again South Africans are now classed as dodgy
- Now… what am I talking about, 2 months ago they removed Nelson Mandela from their terrorist watch list
- The world doesn’t want me but I want the world
- I can’t meditate while dogs fart
- I have a younger brother
- An older brother
- Older sister
- I doubt any of them know that I used to look like a man from training 5 hours a day in a swimming pool as well as on a hockey field
- I looked like a MAN
- I was on a carb diet that killed my desire for carbs
- I adore jackets and have many
- Potatoes in jackets as well – long as they are washed first
- I am thinking of selling a few of them, they are limited editions see
- I love boots, high boots.
- I own a pair of boots that were made before I was born
- I ALWAYS put the sugar into the cup first
- I ALWAYS put the milk in second
- Then the instant coffee (when being lazy/not allowed near machine/too dangerarse)
- The water normally always goes either on my toes first or when I remember to stand back from the counter, the floor.
- There are some people in my life that, if given the choice to live my life over again and told that I had to go through each moment again in order to meet them, I would in a heart beat.
- I hate learning from a book, I prefer learning from others and from random knowledge, my best course so far has been life.
- I adore Winnie the Pooh because he has more wisdom than people give him credit for
- He is yellow and people still love him
- He is clumsy and people still love him
- He is chubby and people still love him
- If you got to this point it is you that needs the straightjacket, please take a number and the dealers will be with you shortly for a fitting and colour choice.
100 Things Past, Present & Future
Posted in Tagged/Meme
Posted by Sanity on August 15, 2008
We host with
Sanity on Moving forward with Speed… Sanity on About SanityFound Tonach the Celt on The Origin of Swear Words enreal on About SanityFound Hally on The Origin of Swear Words The Errand of Angels… on Angels in Shadows muchukz on Little by Little MementoVivere on Moving forward with Speed…
- Blog & Web Design
- blog reviews
- Blogging Life
- Graphic Play
- Indigo People
- Inspirational stuff
- Knowledge Files
- Life's Lessons
- Life's opinion
- Moving Countries
- my life
- New Adventures
- Picking up Facts
- Religion & Culture
- Songs with Substance
- South Africa
- The Other Side of Life
- The world around us
Subject Mattersafrica blog blogging children family friday funnies friends Friendship fun funny future growing heartache help hope humor humour hurt joke kids laugh Life live living lmao love lyrics music omg pain past politics Recommended Relationships religion sex sing song Songs with Substance South Africa spiritual spirituality video world writing