RED = Anger
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nope just really irritarted with manipulation and ignorance I mean WHO do they think they ARE hmph, thanks had to get that off my chest… where do I pay?
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? So many I can’t even say, how about I give you the alphabet? Would that work?
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes once I threw a really large tortoise (it was a soft toy ok not a REAL one!) at my brother, once pushed an Italian through a door for not doing dishes (look he told me “you woman you do, not I, I man… can you blame me???)
4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry? Depends if it is a cold anger or a hot one – cold is the one that takes longer to brew, hot is hot and very fast normally when you tell me I am someone else *shrug*
5. When you’re mad, do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? I very very rarely yell, I hate being yelled at so try not to do it to others, I step away or keep quiet and process what is being said and the implications to me, whether I am at fault or they are incorrect in their statements. Once cooled off I re approach or just absorb – perhaps not good huh but hey am not a fighter and HATE confrontation.
ORANGE = Excitement
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? My mother threw me one when I was about 10 I think, she organised a whole bunch of friends to go to my favourite restaurant, Mikes Kitchen… Man I can still remember the taste of those ribs yum!
2. Do you get easily excited? Yeah I am a happy bunny most days and get excited bout little things like a bird staring at me in the window (right NOW people!!!), chocolate, winnie the pooh, snow… the list is endless you get the point OOOOO a FAIRY!!!
3. What’s something that you’re most excited about? The elder kiddie did something big today and I can’t wait to tell his dad, he will be so chuffed! Seriarsely it is sooo cool and am soooo proud of the little tiger!
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought? First thought is easy… holy crapola, second thought … round the world ticket for those in my heart, kinda like group therapy then Orphanage and of course investments (sheesh)
5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A hug, a big hug
YELLOW = Self Discovery
1. Name: I forget, am a) getting older and b) have so many
2. Birthday: That would be telling, how bout I just say I am an unusual Virgo? ok a Virgo in denial? Yeah that sounds better
3. What’s your main goal in life? To be all that I can be spreading laughter, love and light
4. Do you want to have children? Um my own?
5. When do you want to die? When I am meant to, not a minute before, not a second after
GREEN = Opinions
1. Are you against gay marriage? Stupid question, why should one have the right to marry and not the other, its like saying a black man can’t get an education while a white man can because he is an unbeliever…
2. Lower the drinking age? Yeah, in my onions the less restrictions the more responsibility, the more responsibility the more a person, be it a kid or adult, takes better control of their lives and makes better decisions… hey its subjective. Tell a kid that they CANT have alcohol and guess what, they’ll be drinking YOU under the table before they’re 15…
BLUE = Love
1. Do you love someone? Yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Don’t know, will tell you when I find out
PURPLE = Q & A
1. How many beds did you lay in today? 3 whoohoo yeah now you’re really confuzzed!
2. What color shirt are you wearing? Really cool gray, its big and its warm warm warm
3. Name one thing that you do every day? Brush the white things in my mouth, shower and ooo and drink cawfee
4. How much cash do you have on you right now? Not telling, some of you know where I live… yeah
5. Look to your left.Â What’s there? The bird is still staring at me through the kitchen door and I am now starting to get more than a little freaked… sheesh doesn’t it have some worms to eat I mean its not like I am a worm right… a bit large for its appetite if you ask me!
6. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed? Don’t know, oh the little ones winnie the pooh shirt, fit like a bug in the rug… age 5 not bad huh (yeah God and I have been talking since age 8 about those things that everyone else has not I)
7. What website(s) do you visit most during the day? Google Reader and WordPress, depending on the client at large theirs as well.
8. Do you have plants in your room? Nope they ran away when they heard I was coming… rude I know tsk
9. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Um my left knee, its still purple from my ice slide fall thing and not helped by the fact that I knock it religiously against cupboard door handles, doors, walls, even the bath (ok you can stop laffing now)
10. What city was your last taxicab ride in? London baby London and yeah cost a fortune but got to speak arabic again so was happy whoohoo
11. Do you own a picture phone? A what? A picture of a phone? Am I missing out on some cool geeeky gadget here? seriously now a what? Must be showing my age here
12. Recent time you were really upset? How recent do you want to know?
PINK = Last
1. Person you saw: Little one
2. Movie watched in cinema: It is so far back that we’d have to pull out the archives in the Natural History Museum
3. Song you just listened to? Home by Chris Daughtry
4. Person you talked on the phone with: Ambermoon
5. Did you notice that question 2 was gone? Nope, my undercover virgo renumbered it sheesh what do you take me for? A Cancerian?
GREY = Today
1. What are you doing right now? Working on Amberfiresanity’s website, 3 loads of washing, drinking coffee, working out expenses, doing dishes in dishwasher and planning the day with the kids – cookie baking or animal farm depending on homework can’t decide
2. What are you doing tonight? That would be telling
3. What are you going to eat? You seriously want me to answer this? ME? Beef ale pie, think its perfect weather for it with a side salad and freshly baked bread. Pudding is chocolate pontouffle thingies with ice cream and sprinkles followed by more fermented grape juice
BROWN = Tomorrow
1. Is: Thursday I think, don’t know the jury is still out on that one *shrug*
2. Goal: Complete the US Embassy visa application forms as well as the Schengen visa application forms *shivers and shakes* (Note to God: Next time can I please be born in a country where passports are not spat on???)
3. Are you going to laugh? Always, each single day I laugh and normally hard either at myself or with someone else… it is such fun to laugh and the best exercise around for both heart, soul and body!
Tagging? If you’re brave… scared? Shaking? Petrified?